Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Bunny Girl

Hello friends!  kel here today to share with you a fun card for a little girl!  This adorable little thing is the little bunny girl from the Cute As A Bunny clear set in the store.  And okay... honesty time.  I have had this patterned paper sitting in my scrap pile since probably 2002.  Bwahahaha!! 


I colored her up with my Copics and then popped her up on some foam dots.  I hand-drew a stitched border to add a little bit to the solid mat I used... otherwise it was just too boring!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!

lovies, =o) kel

3 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so Sweet, beautiful coloring on the bunny and I love the layout.

Clickersister said...

Love it! I probably have the paper, and I think I still have the stickers to match! Great job on the card!

New South Memphis Painters said...

Awesome blog you have hhere