Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

February's Anything Goes Challenge

Hello Sweet Stamp Friends!

We have a new monthly challenge...

First up, our winner from January's Anything Goes Challenge....
Drum-roll please......
11. Melissa SunshineHoneyBee 
Please contact us (within one week at sweetstamps (at) gmail (dot) com) to claim your sweet prize!!


Our theme is....
Anything GOES

Remember you still have time to join in our Monthly Anything But A Card Challenge  challenge!


DT Sweeties projects...



We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, tags, etc.} You could win some SWEET things of your own by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***

Happy Stamping! 
Have a super sweet week!

9 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE is happy to bee a winner at Sweet Stamps Jan Anything Goes Ch. Emailed. Saw that I won a $10 shopping spree when I went back to the challenge post so disregard the address part I included. Looking forward to code for $10 to shop. Broncos or Panthers. I'm rooting for the Denver Broncos. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Thank you for another challenge - congrats to Melissa - have a happy day!

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for a fun challenge...fun inspiration by the DT!
Sherrie K

Karon said...

Love the DT creations! TFS

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great inspiration by the DT, loving the new images : )

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Emailed again to claim prize since I did not get a confirm that you rcvd email. If email is not reaching you then here's my email address sub symbols for words in parens & no blanks:
sunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

I'm SO confused! I want to play along, but I read in the Challenge Rules that there is a LIMIT of 3 entries per challenge. I think this is a very reasonable rule. However, I see one person who has entered this challenge 29 times, and oodles of her entries are basically the same card over and over again....just slapping things together to enter. It is frustrating for those of us who work hard on our one or two entries we create with heart and effort. Will these rediculously excessive number of entries be deleted? It's just so frustrating. Everyone should have a level playing field, so I really appreciate your blog management looking into this and deleting entries that don't follow the rules. Thank you so much. I appreciate your help.
Sierra
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I see the new rule of limit of 3 entries and noticed it after the new Feb Anything But a card ch was posted today 2/21. So, if my excessive entries are to be deleted then I understand; so all is good. Please let me know if you will or if I need to delete the over 3 entries. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Janis said...

Such adorable cards by the team!!! Thank you for this sweet challenge.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com