Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Flowers flowers and more flowers


Josette here with another fun card.  This card is nothing but die cuts, a little glitter and a simple saying.  I call this my scrap card.  When I am making backgrounds, there are often many failed attempts.  Either the wrong color or "something" just not right.  Additionally, whenever I have a puddle of ink on my craft sheet, I "mop" it up with a piece of water color paper.  I buy my water color paper in very large tablets and cut them down.  There is always that 1-2 inch strip of paper left over. That is what I use for mopping up,  or testing a color.  Additionally, there are times when I need to cut down a background, those large scraps get saved.  I have a little bucket of these color swatches and it is from this bucket that I made todays card was created from.
This entire card is made from left overs, even the ribbon.  Turned out well.

Stop my my blog today for a detailed description of how I made this card. Josette's Blog
All of the die cuts and the sentiment stamp are available at Sweet Stamp Shop.

Betty's Bloom SweetCuts Die SC009 

Fancy Leaf SweetCuts Die sc006





Pretty Petals SweetCuts Die sc008








Beautiful Day 919





Other supplies used:  


Thank you 
Happy Crafting and will see you next week with another creation.
Josette

3 comments:

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Fabulous!!! I LOVE the colors in this! Awesome that you made it from scraps!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, so pretty! Fantastic job on showcasing the wonderful dies! S
Sherrie K

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, I love how you used the variety of dies.