Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Baby You're a Firework...

Oh come on you know you are singing the song now, hehehe!  Hello!  Happy Happy Friday!!!  Lisa here with you and I'm so happy to share a card that was created more or less by accident! When I first started working on this card I was simply playing around to see how it would turn out stamping and embossing the fireworks in various embossing and enamel powders... then when it was done I loved it so much I had to use it... but where to put a sentiment?  Then vellum came to the rescue!  With a little embossing and some stickers... ta da!



See the pretty sparkles?!  I just love the SweetStamps.com embossing powders, there are so many fun choices and the colors/shine are amazing in person!

I hope you'll get a chance to join us in our challenge this week too!  The theme for this challenge is Anything but a Card... all products are welcome, and those using SweetStamps.com products get an extra entry!

Good luck and Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

Supplies Used:


2 comments:

Donna K said...

this is absolutely amazing, Lisa! and you do have me singing that song. not sure how great that is at 7:30am!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome, love the variety of colors, looks like the night sky on 4th of July, I can even hear them popping.