Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

A Card Set for The Girls!

Hello!  Lisa here today with a fun card set that would be perfect for those girls in your life.  I love snarky little comments, and the sentiments from the Sassy Sayings Stamp Sets are perfect for this, hehehehe!





Supplies Used:




These cards came together really quickly as I wanted to focus to be on the sentiments themselves.  I had a little fun by angling two of them for variation.  And of course a lady always needs her pearls!

Also don't forget to play along in our weekly challenge!!!  All supplies are welcome!  The challenge theme is: Something New

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lau W said...

Wow ! suprb creations, very pretty !
xx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful set of cards, I love the way you angled the layers to make each card look different.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun set of cards! They all put a smile on my face : )