Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Adding personality to your stash


Hi everyone, Rebecca here with a great tip to show you. I love embossing things, and Globecraft and Piccolo offers some of the best colors of embossing powder out there. Once you get them in hand, you will find that there is so much that can be embossed. I'm going to show you a quick way to makeover any flowers you may have that need a little "something."

I used Poodle Skirt Embossing Powder, G&P Embossing Powder Adhesive, and some white flowers from my stash.


I applied some of the G&P Embossing Powder Adhesive onto a plastic bag. Foil or any slick surface will also work.


I dipped my flower directly onto the Adhesive and then sprinkled it with Poodle Skirt Embossing Powder.



After heat setting, the flowers now have such an exciting personality. They aren't bland at all! You can do this technique with any paper flowers and any color of Globecraft & Piccolo Embossing Powder.




1 comment:

linda said...

Great idea! These flowers turned out beautifully!