Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sweet Oval Globeframe

Hello there! Michelle here to share with you how I turned my plain chipboard frame set into this cute hanging frame for my craft room.

I absolutely love the freedom to use whatever paper I want to decorate my chipboard frame set. They are easy to make, and fun to embellish.  

After tracing and cutting the frames, gently remove the swirls from Piccolo decor set. Carefully cut tick marks for easy removal by using an Exacto knife.
Add a thin layer of Piccolo enamel adhesive to the swirls, sprinkle the embossing powders, and use the heat gun to melt the powder.
Add glitter around the images,  and then apply a thin layer of Glastique to seal. I can also use Glastique as an adhesive.......my new favorite go to glue!


 Here is a closer look at how it looks when Glastique has dried. If adding a thin layer of Glastique it takes minutes to dry.
Finished the frame by adding the embossed swirls and a quote trinket.


Products Used:
 

      Posted by Michelle Gutierrez

      2 comments:

      linda-neff.com said...

      Very pretty. I like the way the Glastique was used to seal the glitter.

      Stacy said...

      Wow this is so pretty Michelle!